[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Liquid Capacitor

Make the sides of the box out of acrylic and the bottom plate out
of silver plated copper.  The mercury will amalgamate with
the silver coating and form a wet bond to the copper...

...but do you really want to add mercury to the mix of hazardous
materials we tinker with?  I have a certain irrational affection
for the way my neurons function and don't want to risk becoming
a "Mad Coiler" for real.  Leave it to the hatters...  <grin>