[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pig ballasting

Hi Scott,
             actually I had taken the switching arrangement as read - I
think you mentioned it before.  However for a beginner getting hold of 3 big
cores and then winding them is a pain. A variation upon the scheme I
mentioned is to use a screw to pull the core gap in and out - continuous
adjusment, however a bit more 'engineering' involved.

Regards
Nick Field