[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pole Transformers

Hi Ralph,

I wouldn't even consider going through a utility company, there are
remanufacturers out there who's business is to sell what they have in stock. I
bought my pig from Solomon Corporation. The pig is completely remanufactured
including non-pcb oil, new secondary windings, and was delivered clean, no
leaks,
and in "like new" condition. Of course, I paid the price ($300). The person I
talked with had no problems with what I was going to use it for. I did not,
however, "feed" too much info to him. Keep it "business". In other words - "I
want "this" with "that" and "how shall we arrange payment".

Bart