[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MMC Caps

Hi everyone,

I've been out of the picture for a while, and I'm sure you get a a lost of
posts about MMC caps, but my curiosity is up.

I was doing my calculations for making a rolled poly cap, and geting the
necessary vacuum components together when I got Terry's post about the
QBasic program and investigated some of the photos on his site. MMC caps
sound like an order of magnitude easier to make. But tell me:

	a). Do they perform as well?
	b). Are they sufficiently durable?
	c). Are they actually easier to construct?
	d). How are they contained? (oil bath?)
	e). Are they too good to be true?

Should I go out and buy my poly, or build an MMC? Thanks for any info!

Daniel Lockhart