[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Toploads that bite

Thanks Robin.
Part of your answer prompts another question (doesn't it always happen that
way?)

You suggest discharging the EMMC even with the use of 10Mohms across each
cap.
Should I only use 4AWG or so with clamps to discharge or, due to some
bleeding by the resistors, can I safely install a big amp carrying SPST
switch...maybe spring loaded so I don't forget to open the short once
discharged. Thoughts?

Ted
Subject: Re: Toploads that bite

Original Poster: Robin Copini <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

SNIP
<<... ground the mmc, (even though it has bleed resistors), >>

Robin in OZ.