[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spinning Toroids

Several have tried (successfully).. However, don't forget that skill and
practice enter into it as well.  There are other books in that Lindsay
catalog that describe how to make steel, cast things, design and build a
steam locomotive, etc.  All straightforward industrial tasks, but ones with
a certain amount of "craft" in them, and also often taking more time than
you might think.  However, it IS interesting to read, and, if you have more
time than money, worth trying...