[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

Well put, Terry.  I will be in Cancun for a week (tough, I know ;P) but
when I get back I'm going to work on a javascript/cookie deal so that
[if the author wishes] the first time someone comes to a TC page it
automatically goes to a FAQ/warning/disclaimer and sits there for say 30
seconds before they are given the option to continue on to the main
page. After the first time, it'll put a cookie on the user's machine so
they won't get that the next time they come back.

The idea is quite simple....hopefully the actual implementation will be
too.

-Stan