[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This phase shift stuff...

Malcolm,

   When I wrote that post, my focus was on the phase issue,
not system efficiency. My point was that the 90 degree phenomina was a
function of the EM feild -not a point to point gradual shift.     To
answer your question-yes! the VI product at the top would be less
than that ofthe primary of course!

   Am I missing your point?
Checking reality in NY, USA.
Jim McVey