Re: Secondary Voltage Measurement with CRO

Hi,

I have noted a number of harmonics in the low MHz region.  I found that if
I shortened, lengthened, or otherwise played with the primary circuit loop,
that the frequency would change as well as the amplitude of the harmonics.
Getting BIG ferrits beads and placing them over the primary wires helps a
lot as I do for my small coil:

Look hard on the white primary wires...
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/small_coil2.jpg

They are from Digi-Key who sells a wide varitey of sizes include the BIG
ones ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry