Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <elgersmad-at-fnworld-dot-com>

I have a complete tutorial web page available at
http://members.nbci-dot-com/suckyfish/Resonance/ChaosI.html

If you are interested in a killer solid state driver that in tests, and
simulations will produce more energy than it uses, then follow the
detailed instructions at my web page.  It includes key press order for
each equasion, and uses second equasions to check your results and find
the right capacitors for any pair of matched coils.  The complete
circuit would make an excellent driver for the primary of any tesla
coil, and if you have questions about effeciency, or how to wind the
first two coils, I can refer to which web page, or if you ask, I can
tell you about the optimum operating frequencies for the Chaotic
Resonant Circuit.

James.

This Message was Powered by Xcel Communications
Sign up for your FREE EMAIL account today at http://www.mailroom-dot-com
Give your FAX machine an email address http://www.faxroom-dot-com