Re: New spark record

In a message dated 12/24/00 11:20:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Hi John
>
>  I know from the list and from your web site that you are a meticulous man,
>  could
>  you explain how you rig 4 mot  whiteout risking isolation breakdown. Do
you
> use
>  isolation tx for each couple of mot and put it in seri.
>
>  Luc Benard

Luc,

Well I did risk insulation breakdown  :)    There were some corona
sparkling occuring between core and winding, which could be seen
in a darkened room.  It was just more of a test than anything else.
It would have been more reliable under oil (for the two outboard
MOT's anyway).

John Freau