Re: More Coupling...

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Paul, All,

I put up coupling data at web site: This is where I'll begin posting my data.

 <http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/k.html>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/
k.html

Paul, on my latest acmi runs for my coil, I'm showing a calculated secondary
inductance based on the amount of change when going through each little
measurment. Taking into account the 2 areas of old patched up burned turns,
etc.. as well as more fine tuning on primary dimensions. This will be replaced
later with measured values. But for now, the error trend has decreased. This is
some of the testing I found when dimensions are off (Ls*Lp ratio). As said
earlier, I suspect the measured value I had previous is not correct. I'm sure
this calc'd value is off as well.

Bart