Capacitors Revealed

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

I want to thank you all for your advice. I'm a little hard headed but
not stupid. I will go with the mmc. I would like to say that I'm going
to miss the pain and aggrivation of assembling the plate stacks but at
least I'll be able to make the lightning sooner than expected. Again
thank you all for the good advice. I'll go check out those sites now.
Later,Tim