Re: More Coupling...

Hi Bart and Paul,

The measurements for my big coil (as it was then) and the coil's details are
at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/sgap/sgap.html

For those that wish to help, the "best method" of measuring coupling is at:

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/1997/november/msg00898.html

Cheers,

        Terry