Re: JHCTES Ver 2.3 Program (was More Coupling...)

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John,

I saw your other JHCTES results in the other post. I'm impressed with
coupling and mutual inductance. I've
mentioned quite a long time ago that I couldn't get your program to run on
my pc, but I now have a second pc
that doesn't have the quirks this really old "Nexgen" processor has. I'll
finally be able to take a first look
at it. Can't wait!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>