Re: Dented new toroids?

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

UPS and O.W. Landergren are being *very* cooperative in regards to the
the
dented toroids.  It appears replacements may be forthcoming, but
Landergren's production schedule is 12 weeks out.  They have implied
that they might try to squeeze it in.  The final disposition is awaiting
claims to UPS by Landergren to "repair or replace" the units.
Landergren will have to make that determination when the get the damaged
toroids back.
There should be no effort made to get the dings out yourselves.

FYI, the two halves are welded together, so you can forget trying to get
them apart.

<< Jim >>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

--
Jim DeLillo
President

...Making technology work.