Re: NST proximity interference.

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Eng.Sun-dot-com>

On the other hand, I experimented with placing a 12" square of aluminum
sheet metal about 3 inches below my primary to see if it would absorb energy
and diminish my spark output (because I wanted to place my home made flat
plate capacitor there), and I did not observe any difference in output. But,
that was with my "small" 3.5x12 inch coil.
Your Milage May (or is that Can And Will) Vary...!!!...
-Pete Lawrence.