Primary question

Original poster: "Chris Brick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <cbrick-at-rebelbase-dot-com>

I didn't get any responses from my last post on this topic, most likely due
to my wording.

Here goes:

I am building a new coil and would like to use a copper strap primary as
opposed to copper tubing.  Are there any major concerns I should be aware of?

Corona issues from sharp strap edges?
Decreased field due to more compact design?
Changes in coupling due to tighter field?

If anyone has done any testing in this area, your experiences would be very
welcome.

Also, what type of tap connections you used?

Thanks,

Chris