Re: Dented new toroids?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Ross,

Sorry to hear that your toroid was damaged. Unfortunately, the halves are
welded, and so can not be taken apart. I was a bit suprised at the packaging.
I would have thought they would have REALLY packed it for shipment. a
carboard box and one layer of bubble wrap is just not enough to protect
anything from the "drop kick" shipping co. :) (trust me on this..I once
worked on a loading dock)

Chris