SRSG mods & torque was SRSG Voltage and Current

Original poster: "Phillip Heslin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <pheslin-at-home-dot-com>

Hi All,

  This reminds me of a question that I've had for a while. Has anyone
measured their motor's torque before and after modifying it by adding
flats? I have heard that the motor will lose some of it's torque in the
process but I was wondering how much. I realize that you would probably
get ten different values from ten different mods but a rough estimate is
all that I am looking for.

        Thanks,

        Phil Heslin

> Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
> Hi All,
>
>         I hooked up a voltage probe and current transducer to the input
of both of
> my rotary gap motors.  The waveforms are at:

<snip>