Re: First decent light with small disruptive TC

Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> Hi list!

 Congratulations Henry!
 I think that the things will be better with a flat
primary coil. You can obtain discharge in the air with
a smaller topload.A fan cooler will prevent the arc
formation in your spark gap.
 teslina