MMC capacitor performance

Original poster: "John Philip Sanderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <John.Sanderson-at-eng.monash.edu.au>

Dear List,

I was wondering who here has tried WIMA FKP1 caps in an MMC?  I seem to
recall reading List comments to indicate that they have been tried...
but looking at the specs I'm a little concerned about the drop-off in
voltage rating with increasing frequency.

Check out The "General Data" page for FKP1s at:

http://www.wima-dot-com/

I have some 0.033 microfarad 1250VDC ones that I was going to try, but
at my operating frequency (approx 200kHz), the AC voltage rating of a
single cap appears to be only about 120V!

What's the story here?

Cheers,

John Sanderson.