Re: Tesla TV comments

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

dave,
i was intrigued with the FBI's microfiches plans for the particle  weapon,
looks quite a bit like a
modern plasma torch tip to me? yes, i suggest all with a heart to look away
when they bring out the
elephant. edison was a putz in my book.
all those thinking that world power is just a "fools fantasy" will be
somewhat surprised by the
things that are going on today, but then "ignorance is bliss". one thing
that surprised me was no
mention of the mysterious "black box" that he drove the car with, i was
under the impression that
this was well documented in the press? am i wrong with this?
very good show though, will try to record it digital when it airs again on
Saturday.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Huffman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <huffman-at-fnal.gov>