Spectrum and Harmonics

Original poster: "Nathan Morris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <themfam-at-home-dot-com>

Hello all,
I am dropping down to # 32 and increasing my secondary height to 17.25 inches
for a total of 1627 turns.  What is the recommended resonant frequency range
for primary tuning?  With .06uf of primary capacitance, It looks like my
secondary will be running at the third harmonic of the primary frequency.
Which harmonics are best for large streamers?  Which harmonic do most TC's run
at? Is #32 ok for a 7.5kv 20 ma NST driven TC?  Will I be able to use this
secondary on higher powered TC's? I don't want to build a secondary that I
can't grow with.
TIA
--Green Horn