Tesla TV comments

Original poster: "David Huffman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <huffman-at-fnal.gov>

Hello Group.
Well the airing of the Tesla special was not listed in any of the guides I
could find but at 9PM flipping through the channels I found it showing on
channel 20, out of Milwaukee I think. Since I was not expecting to see it I
failed to get a copy recorded. The show hit most of the highlights I have read
about Tesla from information in books and on the WEB. I was surprised to hear
about the charged particle weapon details which was new to me. Does someone
know where the details came from? I was expecting some video of modern coils in
operation but then it wouldn't fit into the way the documentary was presented.
The electrocutions were a bit disturbing to watch.
It is very eerie how much of the future The Man could see.
Dave Huffman