Re: HDPE

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com>

Corey,

I think "officially", nothing really sticks to polyethylene.  But I have used
epoxy with good success for holding relatively light loads when the surface
of the PE is roughed up quite a bit.  And PE can be welded to itself with
heat.

Michael Tandy