Re: Secondary wire size concerns

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I think your design sounds good just as it is.  If you
already have the materials you described on-hand,
don't change a thing.

My two cents worth.

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla