Re: More Coupling...

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I have a couple of compiled QBasic PC programs which calculate mutual
inductance / coupling coefficient for coaxial solenoids, a common
configuration for TC's.  Would be happy to send them to anyone who is
interested.  They were written for my own use and may not be very user
friendly, but they work at are quite accurate.  Think there are a number
of other more comprehensive TC design programs floating around here
which calculate the same things, but haven't used them.

	Have the same programs for Mac.

Ed