A Couple of Questions

Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com

Hi Terry, all,

I'm going to have to show my ignorance and ask you all a couple of
questions regarding capacitor discharges. What is a dv/dt? I know
it has something to do with how rapidly a cap can discharge all of
its energy in a very short time and the higher the value, the
faster the discharge and consequently, the better for us coil-
ers.

Also, on the Maxwell cap specs page that Jim Lux so gracious-
ly made available to us (thanks Jim), there was some spec
about 20% reversal current, or something like that. Can some
one explain this to me? I would appreciate any responses on
this to help better educate this dum-dum. :^)

Sparking in Memphis,
David Riebe