Re: Schematic Software

Original poster: "K. McKenzie" <mcke0170-at-tc.umn.edu>

If you can obtain it, get the "Student Version" of PSPICE 8, available on the
internet if you do a good bit of searching.  I personally cannot stand
PSPICE 9.x
because the interface is more ungainly.  But if you desire you can try that out
too, from www.orcad-dot-com

Or just ftp to
ftp://ftp.orcad-dot-com/dwn_file/Pspice/

This program will draw and simulate most of your standard analog/digital
circuits; the diagrams it produces look reasonable in general.

If you have a unix system then of course  xcircuit  is the program of choice.

--
(.)
/|\ Sputnik