Re: Schematic Software AND Voltage Divider PCB

Original poster: "M Fabs" <the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Get a CIRCAD demo at www.holophase-dot-com.  I have used it quite a bit, and it
seems easier than the others I have tried.

I used it to make a PCB pattern for 2512 Surface Mount resistors.  Each PCB
holds (50) 1megohm 1W resistors. I haven't created (laser toner/etch) the
boards yet, but if anyone is interested the pattern, or finished boards, or
has has any suggestions, please write back.  If there is lot's of interest
in a High Voltage meter kit, I might be able to get a good deal on
professionally done boards, and quantities of the resistors.

I don't have any plans for an enclosure yet, but if the kit thing happens,
that would likely be included.

Random Ramblings will cease now.
Michael.

PS Thanks everyone, for a great resource, great advice, and great sparks!!!
_________
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn-dot-com