From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 5:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MMC Bulk Buy

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi All,

I just wanted to give an update on this so you know what's going on...

I got a good response for my inquiry about Panasonic caps so I will be bulk
buying in early January.  Forgive If I didn't write back but time is...
Many thanks to everyone that wrote!!

I already got 1000 sitting here that I got while my credit card would still
float on water.  However, I will have to wait till after the holiday season
to start since UPS and the post offices have really bad waits this time of
year.  Like there are lines of cars waiting for a parking spot...

DigiKey has thousands in stock (remember the 120 day lead times ;-)) and I
will keep a bunch extra for my playroom here so running out is not a
problem.

Sorry about the price but that seems to be the going rate these days.  I
sell them at my cost plus shipping so I don't loose or make any money
(keeps from messing my taxes up).  Digi-Key has them, overnight, but cheap
is not an option...

The specs are:

Panasonic  ECW-H 16563JV  0.056uF  1600V  polypropylene  high-voltage
high-current  high-pulse...  They are well proven...

They will cost about $1.80 each but I will fine tune the price so I may be
able to get it down a tiny bit less.  I always include the 10Meg drain
resistors and postage (in the USA) for "free" too.

I just wanted to give an update on this so you know what's going on...  the
fun will really begin next month.

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - I had to fly out of town on business suddenly this week, so if I lost
you mail or something, well...  Try again :-)