Maxwell Capacitor Catalog pages

I have scanned and .pdf'd three brochures from Maxwell Labs.  They aren't
marked with copyright notations, but if anyone knows different, let me
know.  One would think that a company would like to have its sales
literature distributed as widely as possible, but, on the other hand, they
lose control of the specific format.  Also, be aware that the contact
information and addresses are incorrect on the brochures.  Maxwell is now a
part of General Atomic, but still at their facility at Nancyridge Road.

They are:

Single Ended Plastic Case Capacitors:
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxwell1.pdf
Series C High Energy Capacitors:
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxwellc.pdf
Mini Double-ended Capacitors: http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxmde.pdf

I didn't scan all the pages, but all the data tables are there, and outline
drawings.  If you have a mystery cap from Maxwell, there is a good chance
you'll be able to at least identify the kind, if not the specific model.

I have quite a few Maxwell caps that do NOT appear in these sheets, but
they are generically similar to ones that are.  As you can imagine, Maxwell
has several standard "packages" and construction technologies, and makes
(made) a large number of their parts to specific customer requirements.

If someone wants to take these images and transcribe them into a
spreadsheet, text file, or html file, I'll be happy to post it.  Also, if
anyone has information on other model numbers, etc. I can build and post a
page that collects the info.

Enjoy....