More Maxwell .03uF at 35KV caps for sale, I got hold of the last ofthem. (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:36:27 -0800
From: tesla <tesla-at-vortexia-dot-com>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: More Maxwell .03uF at 35KV caps for sale,
     I got hold of the last of them.

    I made another call to my source and I was able to get the last of the
stock on the Maxwell .03uF -at- 35KV caps. I will be receiving the shipment
in 7-14 days. The reason that I have gone after more is the fact that as
fast as I offered these they have been snatched up.
     The orders will be taken first come first served. I don't want to
sound like a used car salesman, but when this batch of caps is gone that's
all folks! I wish that I could continue to offer these caps so cheap, but
my source is exhausted after this last order.
    Thank you all for your positive response in past (the first 15 caps
were spoken for in 24 hours!), I am happy to pass these caps on to good
homes, I remember how long and hard I had to search for the first caps for
my coil.
    Details can be seen at http://www.vortexia-dot-org/coil/forsale.htm If
ordering please read the disclaimer of liability.

        Thank You Much,
                        Jason Zuberer

    P.S. No I am not a retailer, being that I am an active coiler I just
found a good deal that I wish to pass on to all of you. :-)