Re: MOT NST Combo? (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:05:23 -0400
From: Brian Foley <ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: MOT NST Combo? (fwd)

Well i will try to tell you what i know. the output of the MOT's vary some
but generally around 1800 to 2400 volts and wattage anywhere from 350 to
1200 watts may be found. They usually are used in pairs (there are several
good plans to do that ) finn hammers site has a circuit and also greg's
gararge has one.The only way i can match two up is by getting two with the
same numbers. There is a post somewhere on here about the capacitors. I'd be
glad to answer questions off list if I can help more. cul brian