Secondary wire q / Ozzie 2nd hand-NSTs?

Original poster: quantumx-at-mail.ozemail-dot-com.au

Heyas again,

Well, the plune has been taken, I've purchased all my hardware [except for
the secondary wire - thats another story :)] I'm on the way!

With secondary wire, I went to a place locally [motor rewinder] He complain
about not selling wire in meters, but in weight [which I had expected] To
shoo me away he gave me a spool with *some* 22AWG wire [It will probably
cover ~ 4-5 incihes up on my coil]. Now, what I was thinking - can I join
this wire to another peice at a later stage [just by soldering it] - or
will doing so screw things up.. thanks

Secondly, are there any Aussie coilers on this list that have a few [or
many :) ]spare
NST's around? I live in Toowoomba [near Brisbane QLD] and the only source
of NST's I can get is new ones.. I will keep on looking, but if a fellow
coiler might be able to help out, that would be great.. [Someone did make
the offer, but my replies went unanswered..]

Thanks again
Simon Yorkston