Re: New gap pictures

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 12/2/00 3:45:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

 ed,
 at the risk of letting out a trade secret of MR.wysock, are the tungsten
 caps brazed onto the brass, or threaded into it?
 marc

Marc,

I haven't tried to take one apart, but they look to be screwed into the brass
as I can see what looks like vise grip marks on the side of the tungsten.

Ed Sonderman