New "Vortex Gap"

Greetings All:

I just added a page to my web site describing a new variant of my single
static gap.  But rather than sucking air through the gap, it blows, so that
the air pressure is greater than atmospheric in the region of the spark.
The air flow spirals towards the electrodes, hence "vortex".  The thinking
is that for the same gap breakdown voltage, the gap distance will be smaller
in pressurized air, and hopefully with correspondingly lower gap losses.  It
may be seen at: http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/vortexgap.htm
<http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/vortexgap.htm>

Regards, Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA