Re: disaster (i think)?

I concur with Ronn; see my "recipe" postings of 8/19/00 & 8/20.  My coil
looks--& works--great & it's the 1st conventional type coil I'd ever
wound.  If you want to wind without spacing, I'd think that 3 or 4 strips
of thin "carpet tape" would be just fine.  Using the thicker tape I'd
used, I'd suggest up to  16 of those strips, in order to keep the winding
from being lumpy.

Ken Herrick

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.