From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 5:17 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Archives coming back up (Admin report)

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC)" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Chip,
Just a few suggestions to help organize the archives a little. Categorize
the archives with a heading like "MMC" or "Transformer" or "(S)RSG" etc.
This would help the search engine find particular information pertaining to
a subject, and the sub headings that exist now would be the threads the we
all know and love. I know this would be a chore to redo all the archives,
but it would eliminate unnecessary emails not related to the subject. I have
also noticed the same questions asked over and over again. It may be a good
idea to put a notice on the front page to check the archives first before
emailing the Tesla list. I've learned all needed to know about designing and
building transformers for power supplies, rewinding etc. , Tesla coil
design, tricks of the trade, caps, etc. There is a treasure trove of
information that can be gathered from the archives, if people would just
utilize it.
(It would make you job a curator seem more worth while)

Keep up the good work!!

Ronn
Dukester-at-home-dot-com