Re: Output

In a message dated 8/29/00 8:19:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> >>         Terry
>  >
>  > Terry, Microsim output always agrees with the basic inductance formula.
Is
>  > there a way to have Microsim account for the gap loss (calc'd loss, not a
>  > simple input or efficiency guess)?
>  >
>  > Bart

Bart,

Just as general info,  I did the test for gap losses that Malcolm
suggested on the list (now in the archives I guess), and it seems
that I'm getting about 38% gap losses in my old coil.  The test was
rough though because I wasn't getting a clean scope signal.

John Freau