Re: What was that?????

> I have to admit, I've never seen a dimmer switch with only two wires.  I
> wonder how it would work, since the power it receives to run itself would
> depend on the size of the load.

	I'm holding one in my hand which only has two leads - it was the
cheapest one I found at Home Depot and is the use I use, in series with
a 3 ufd high-current capacitor, to excite a GM high-energy spark coil.
Works just fine.  By the way, you'll find circuit schematics for such
devices in typical application notes for SCR/TRIAC/QUADRAC devices.

Ed