Toroid Design

Hi toroid builders out there....
Since I am wrapping mine tonight or tomorrow, I just thought of a question.
Is there any difference/benefit/negative from using a 4" compressed aluminum
duct with a wider diameter (ie 24") or a 6" duct with a slightly smaller
diameter (ie 18")  assuming the pF is, of course, equal for the top load
figure in Wintesla.
Don't use the specific 18 or 24. they are only approximations for this
question.

Almost finished...whew! Gotta buy beer  :) Betas smoke anytime!

Ted Rosenberg
Geek Group Member #55
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org