Newbie VOM and transistor checker(bulk buy)

Hello list
I was buying some drills for my Uncle at this surplus place
in Calif. They were selling these Digital VOM's for $7:00. I
thought it was a good price. These are new and in the box.
Check out what they look like at>
http://www.geocities-dot-com/area51/shuttle/4552/yellow.gif
If any of you folks can find them any cheaper let me know
off list. To get this price the guy told me I had to sell 48 of
them but hey, I have never found a digital for so low a price.
If there is interest in these units drop me a note off list.
If there is at least 48 people who want one or two it's on.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW