Re: Smaller NST (9/30) Protection

Hi Joshua,

	I have a 9/30 inductive kick LTR coil described with schematics, pictures,
and data at:

http://63.225.104.218/test/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/SmallCoil.htm

The cap and protection filter is optimized for a 9/30 NST.  If you do not
have a rotary sync gap, the primary capacitor size will be far less (8.8nF
resonant, 13.25nF LTR static) and the tap points will change accordingly,
but all else would be pretty much the same.

Cheers,

	Terry