Re: fire safety

Hello,

Although not a expert (at anything ;-)), I would hazard that the "levels"
of O3 generated by a standard "indoor" Tesla Coil would not come close to
generating enough free Ozone to make a difference. Although deadly
concentrations can accumulate for many organisms (us!). Just IMHO.

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com