RE: experiments with alternating current of high potential and frequency

Hi Michael,

Well, I like what I have been able to get so far...
That would be page39.jpg through page50.jpg inclusive, page53.jpg,
page54.jpg, page55.jpg, and wardenclyffe.jpg. Page51.jpg displays a 1 byte
file, and page52.jpg gives an xoom error page.
It appears the xoom server is having some problems as it has taken multiple
tries to get what I've been able to so far.

Just thought you ought to know.

later
deano