Re: G-7 for RQ?

on that fateful day 8/18/00 9:15 PM, Tesla list uttered:

> Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

> However, you may have to have it custom made with minimum purchases and all
> that.  It costs about 5X what LE phenolic runs before it is put into a
> custom shape.

Ouch.  Hadn't priced it recently.

> Maybe want to think of something else ;-)

I think I'll use some PVC that someone is giving me this Sunday, and see how
long it lasts.  As, if & when it fails, I'll go back to the same, much less
compact design I used in DiaboliCo's Lightning Machine.  G-7 is readily
available as flat stock from local suppliers and can be cut to order from
stock.

- Gomez

aibohpphobia: fear of palindromes