Equations

Dear List,

I was wondering if the Peak Voltage Equation (Eo \/2 = Ep) could be
substituted for Peak Current in a Tesla circuit (i.e. Io \/2 = Ip).
Previously, I was unaware that there were such a thing, except for maximum
current under short circuit conditions with a full load. I obtained some
equations from Matt Behrend's website:-------------------->
(http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/), and his last formula, Joules for L
and C, utilizes a peak current (forgot - variable, exponent, whatever it is
when a letter takes place of a number). Anywayz, any help would be
appreciated, as well as tips for good sources for formulas (...too many
for's?...)

Thanx,
Joshua