Subject: Re: Commercial Caps for Tesla  Applications
Author:  "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    8/16/00 12:14 PM

Original poster: "Jeffery Pederson" <kd4lyh-at-webtv-dot-net>

Hello Bill and List,
Im not sure why the price differance between the .1MFD 25KVACRMS and the
.1MFD30KVRMS. The list that was sent to me was hand written so its
possible someone made a mistake in pricing. By the way I live about
10-12 miles from Condensor Products Corp.  Unless your a buisness or can
convince them that you know what you are doing they will not sell Tesla
Caps. to private individuals. I have been reviewing some of the old
Tesla List Archives and from what I have read they did sell to private
individuals at one time. I have been messing around with high voltage
for 13 years Im still here and they told me "NO".
Best Regards Jeff KD4LYH